Search found 102 matches

by NoN'
Tue Sep 15, 2026 3:48 pm
Forum: Made With LiveCode
Topic: Livecode pro editor
Replies: 50
Views: 14636

Re: Livecode pro editor

stam wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2026 1:00 pm
perhaps we should all stop, and if no product is actually forthcoming just delete this thread entirely.
I vote "yes" on this proposal!

Renaud
by NoN'
Tue Sep 15, 2026 12:51 pm
Forum: Made With LiveCode
Topic: Livecode pro editor
Replies: 50
Views: 14636

Re: Livecode pro editor


I hate to say this but as you all allude to (and I did as well with my posting of the FB content), this seems like vapourware and all posts here and on FB seem to be created to drive rumours and social media attention, rather than promote actual software.


Stam, I don’t think this is ‘vaporware ...
by NoN'
Mon Sep 14, 2026 11:12 pm
Forum: Made With LiveCode
Topic: Livecode pro editor
Replies: 50
Views: 14636

Re: Livecode pro editor


I am worried as well. After all, an inhuman bot would certainly choose Windows, no?

Craig


Super bien vu ! :D :D :D

By the way, I created a program using LiveCode that predicts the next winning numbers for the national lottery.
No need to be impatient, I'll post the links right away, as soon ...
by NoN'
Mon Sep 14, 2026 10:34 am
Forum: Made With LiveCode
Topic: Livecode pro editor
Replies: 50
Views: 14636

Re: Livecode pro editor



I think David is flesh and blood, only because I have never seen, at least here, a bot reply to doubts about its humanity.




What perhaps makes him human is the fact that he doesn't keep his promises... :wink:

We're still waiting for the demo.

Even so, I remain skeptical about the real ...
by NoN'
Sun Sep 13, 2026 6:36 pm
Forum: Made With LiveCode
Topic: Livecode pro editor
Replies: 50
Views: 14636

Re: Livecode pro editor


Thanks for the amazing response and comments, everyone!


Yes, my comment was very amazing!
I don't know where I'm getting all this from?

Joking aside, there is something about the automaticity of the responses that intrigues me and makes me doubt Davis's human nature.
I certainly hope I'm ...
by NoN'
Fri Sep 11, 2026 4:33 pm
Forum: Made With LiveCode
Topic: Livecode pro editor
Replies: 50
Views: 14636

Re: Livecode pro editor

Hello David,

It looks interesting, but unfortunately, you need a Facebook account to check it out and...
...I don't have a Facebook account (as a matter of principle).

Would it be possible for you to post the information directly on this forum?

Renaud
by NoN'
Wed Jun 25, 2025 4:49 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: But how is this possible?
Replies: 36
Views: 93405

Re: But how is this possible?

@LCMark

Indeed, that's probably where the difference lies.

Thanks for your proposal, but unfortunately I can't transmit this text, otherwise I'd have done it already.
I'll try again with a more "neutral" text and keep you informed of the results...

Thanks again for your help
by NoN'
Wed Jun 25, 2025 2:21 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: But how is this possible?
Replies: 36
Views: 93405

Re: But how is this possible?

@LCMark

Thank you very much for taking the time to read me and answer my initial question.
By the way, I did not see any difference between the results in the three versions of the engine I tried the English text in so I wonder if your assertion that '10 seems less accurate than 4.5.3' is ...
by NoN'
Fri Jun 20, 2025 8:38 am
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: But how is this possible?
Replies: 36
Views: 93405

Re: But how is this possible?

bn wrote: Wed Jun 18, 2025 1:23 pm Could you please test this version and tell us the timings.
Hi Bernd,

I'll test this as soon as possible and let you know the results in the meantime.

Kind regards.
Renaud
by NoN'
Fri Jun 20, 2025 8:34 am
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: But how is this possible?
Replies: 36
Views: 93405

Re: But how is this possible?


2. En Anglais vous ecrivez le mot 'exemple' avec un 'A': exAmple.


When someone addresses me by making the effort to use a language that isn't their native language, I'm usually very forgiving of any linguistic errors they might make.
But this time, I understand that you might be outraged by my ...
by NoN'
Wed Jun 18, 2025 5:33 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: But how is this possible?
Replies: 36
Views: 93405

Re: But how is this possible?

If this is not "the good forum for that", which is the good forum?

For exemple :
Developing With LiveCode
Talking LiveCode

Consider the title of the post is: "But how is this possible?" and not "Help me improve my poor code".

It seems that the interpretation of a question depends on :
- the ...
by NoN'
Wed Jun 18, 2025 11:09 am
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: But how is this possible?
Replies: 36
Views: 93405

Re: But how is this possible?

Thank you bernd for these modification proposals which I will adopt - for the most part - in all my next loops.

All the proposals made in this post are important and do indeed bring the processing time down to something acceptable.

But I still say that all this takes us away from the original ...
by NoN'
Mon Jun 16, 2025 10:00 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: But how is this possible?
Replies: 36
Views: 93405

Re: But how is this possible?

Klaus, I don't want to be injust, even if the goal of my post wasn't to improved the scripts of the stack, congratulation for this amelioration !
So thank you very much for your post.
Best regards.
by NoN'
Mon Jun 16, 2025 9:11 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: But how is this possible?
Replies: 36
Views: 93405

Re: But how is this possible?

This script:[...] took 25 millisecs.

Oh, and 25 millisecs are better than 1 millisec ?
You think it is natural for a 14-year-old program to be faster than a recent one or to see Carl Lewis faster than Usain Bolt in the same race ?

25 millisecs vs 1 millisec (and even less, sometimes) it is 24 ...
by NoN'
Mon Jun 16, 2025 7:38 pm
Forum: Off-Topic
Topic: But how is this possible?
Replies: 36
Views: 93405

Re: But how is this possible?

Dear Craig, dear Bernd,

Thank you for your answers and suggestions for improving the initial script.
I'm sure I'll gain a lot from following your advice the next time I program looping code.

But, at the risk of repeating myself, that's not the problem!

Because even if my script can be improved ...