OpenSoundControl (OSC) in Rev?

LiveCode is the premier environment for creating multi-platform solutions for all major operating systems - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, the Web, Server environments and Mobile platforms. Brand new to LiveCode? Welcome!

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

gilar

Re: OpenSoundControl (OSC) in Rev?

Post by gilar » Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:22 am

mwieder wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:54 am
Gilar-

Give this a try... I reworked the library to keep just the pertinent routines in the stack itself and then created a sample resolume card (click the "resolume" button to go there) that hardcodes record on/off buttons, has a text field for experimenting with sending other commands, and logs the messages coming back from resolume into a scrolling text field.

Watch what you wish for though... there are a *lot* of messages coming back, especially when you're looping. You may want to filter for just the messages you're interested in.

Trying to see what resolume supports in the way of OSC messages seems to be a bit hit or miss. I haven't found detailed documentation on those. And I'm not at all sure there's support for uploading clips via OSC.
Hi .... Thank you very much
Gilar | from INDONESIA

bencius

Re: OpenSoundControl (OSC) in Rev?

Post by bencius » Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:53 pm

mwieder wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:54 am
Watch what you wish for though... there are a *lot* of messages coming back, especially when you're looping. You may want to filter for just the messages you're interested in.
Hello, could you tell how to filter correctly? And there is something inside of script that's affects monitoring data... For example instead of numbers I'm getting ii or another signs.

Return to “Getting Started with LiveCode - Experienced Developers”