LiveCode is the premier environment for creating multi-platform solutions for all major operating systems - Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, the Web, Server environments and Mobile platforms. Brand new to LiveCode? Welcome!
Moderators: Klaus, FourthWorld, heatherlaine, kevinmiller, robinmiller
- VIP Livecode Opensource Backer
- Posts: 2631
- Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:35 pm
- Location: Genève
For ma app "EcrireEnPictos , I look for a way to download an image to document folder from a browser widget.
Something like that (pseudocode):
Code: Select all
1. Open url from browser widget
2. Click on an image of the site
3. Answer "Download selected image" ?
4. If it = "Oui" then
5. get the url of selected image
6. Download selected image to documents folder
Thanks in advance