Who is rude in his wording, you or me?jacques wrote:In fact, LC is doing exceptionally well right now and future prospects are rosy. That one bad year is behind them.
Delays are due partly to keeping up with unexpected OS changes on several platforms, and mostly due to work on features that are paying the bills. For those who use only the free OSS version, you're last in line. In fact, that's one reason the company is doing so well. Those who need advanced or additional features are willing to pay for them.
I notice most complaints come from the freeloaders.
I don't know on which statistic you rely. Probably only one: Who is shareholder and who is not.
You are and me not. But I have a Business license, like you.
What a ridiculous arguing: "Work on features that are paying the bills."
Where are these features? Can you name only one?
Moreover I do a lot for LiveCode, for nothing. And only by that I'll take the right to state:
- In the last months there was nearly NO progress.
- The state of the HTML5 standalone builder is after all these years still "very unfinished", not even a modifier key can be detected.
- LC Builder is far behind all promises.
- The browser widget is memory leaking since years, libbrowser is soon outdated.
- None of the "Coming in 9.x" listed in Nov 2018 is realized, not even partially.
Future prospects may be "rosy". The question is, for what and for whom?