Widgets v2

Got a LiveCode personal license? Are you a beginner, hobbyist or educator that's new to LiveCode? This forum is the place to go for help getting started. Welcome!

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller

marksmithhfx
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer

Widgets v2

Post by marksmithhfx » Fri May 13, 2016 4:36 am

This new initiative from LiveCode is, I believe, a perfect follow on to 8. Exactly what we need to allow the community to grow and develop the ability to exploit the incredible power and potential of widgets. The training alone is worth several hundred dollars... so I hope everyone will consider supporting this initiative. As Kevin said, if we all chip in just $75 we can get this done - what a bargain!!

And just think of what it will empower - the ability for the community to start growing and expanding LC without the core teams involvement. While we all appreciate their exceptional talents and will continue to need them for many of the foundational aspects of LC, this new capability means we won't need them to develop everything. We can start building on this ourselves. The independence this initiative creates is a multiplier that makes this offer worth several times what they are asking for.

So I hope you will agree with me - it's time to make this happen!

https://livecode.com/project/infinite-livecode/
macOS 12.6.5 (Monterey), Xcode 14.2, LC 10.0.0, iOS 15.6.1
Targets: Mac, iOS

Return to “Getting Started with LiveCode - Complete Beginners”