Suggestions/Requests

This is the place to get help and information about lcTaskList

Moderators: heatherlaine, kevinmiller, robinmiller, bvlahos

pink

Suggestions/Requests

Post by pink » Mon May 12, 2014 4:25 pm

This was the first plugin I purchased with LiveCode, and by far the one I use most often!

Here's a few things I'd like to toss out as suggestions for future updates:

In addition to using this to markup things I need to fix/enhance/add, I also use lcTaskList to generally bookmark all my scripts
-I add an index word (XCRIPT) to every stack, card and object so I can quickly jump to it when needed. If possible, I'd love it if this could automatically be added to each item.
-Also, it would be nice if I could filter on index words
Greg (pink) Miller

MadPink, LLC
I'm Mad, Pink and Dangerous to Know

bvlahos
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer

Re: Suggestions/Requests

Post by bvlahos » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:16 am

Greg,

I'm delighted you like lcTaskList

-I add an index word (XCRIPT) to every stack, card and object so I can quickly jump to it when needed. If possible, I'd love it if this could automatically be added to each item.
You want lcTaskList to add words to your scripts? I'm not sure how that would work.
Of course you can add XCRIPT to the lcTaskLIst index words. If you have that in every script in your stack(s) the lcTaskList screen would be filled with every script.

-Also, it would be nice if I could filter on index words
You can add or remove index words in the lcTaskList preferences. If you are wanting to work only on a certain bookmark then you could remove all except the one you want and then add them back when finished.

Bill Vlahos

Return to “lcTaskList”