Multiple Groups of Option buttons on a Card

This is the place to discuss anything relating to MobGUI

Moderators: heatherlaine, kevinmiller, robinmiller, malte, splash21

alexGAzLSp
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer

Multiple Groups of Option buttons on a Card

Post by alexGAzLSp » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:52 am

This is one of those "I'm starting with MobGUI" basic questions. I want to place multiple independent groups of option buttons on the one card for an Android app. I add a group by right-clicking and choosing a number. If I do that again the second set 'joins' the first in allowing one selection only across both sets. I'm finding the docs seem pretty thin about the plugin esp for Android. I appreciate any advice to get started

KennyR

Re: Multiple Groups of Option buttons on a Card

Post by KennyR » Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:40 am

I have found the docs for this product very frustrating....It appears at times the author knows the product like the back of his hand and expects us to just know what he/she is talking about! To answer your question with the limited knowledge I have as a user of mobGUI for the past year, I will tell you what I do....Instead of right clicking the item I need on the pallet, I add one instance of the button or control I need and then copy and paste the button I just created. 1 becomes 2, 2 becomes 4, 4 becomes 8 and so on....There are LOTS of little things about this program that will literally make you scream, but all in all it is a good starter for newbies like me....good luck my friend...

Kenny

Return to “MobGUI”