In-App Review API

The place to discuss anything and everything about running your LiveCode on Android

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

Jellobus

In-App Review API

Post by Jellobus » Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:57 pm

Hello,

Is it possible to implement an in-app review API in the LC Android app? or do you know any walk around?

API:

Code: Select all

launchReviewFlow
Google Play In-App Review API:
https://developer.android.com/guide/pla ... app-review

Thanks millions in advance!

Louis

sphere

Re: In-App Review API

Post by sphere » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:15 pm

Hi,

most things you want to build in, outside the stuff and widgets that are available, you can probably get this done with LCB.
But if not done yet you have to dive into that.

Jellobus

Post by Jellobus » Mon Sep 07, 2020 3:24 pm

Hi, sphere

Mine is LC indy. Are there any tutorials on how to implement Android API into LC? If there are no tutorials, could you tell me how to do it briefly? then I can dive into it. I don't have a deep fundamental of programming languages but I know how to do with LC at least.

Thanks a lot,

Louis

sphere

Post by sphere » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:35 pm

Hi Louis,
You could do the LCB lessons that are available.
and you can check out some Widgets which are for Android like the Toast Notifications.
If i'm correct these are also on Github.

And check the LCB forum, one of people (yunior Portilla) has done things for Android using zxing library.
I'm waiting for the info to become available on Gitlab (not Github) so we can also get more insight.

I have not dived into it because i do not understand yet how they bind stuff, and where they find info from an dll or whatever and how to know what to bind to. The info on that is very minor. But maybe with SDK's it's a bit less difficult because there is much more info on commands.

Return to “Android Deployment”