I tinkered around with a few different dimension sets; the difference seems to be constant, not proportional. Tried fooling around with 'the effective rect', turning border on and off in the rectangle, and so forth (in other stacks, not the basic one attached). No change, there always seems to be that little difference in the size of the input vs the size of the graphic rectangle.
Note that the self-reported rectangles of the input and the graphic do match; checking that was part of the 'and so forth' mentioned above.
Anybody else commented on this somewhere?
Below is what I did to get to this point:
I downloaded the sample stack here from the lesson on responding to the keyboardActivated/Deactivated messages.
Diffs between the original (referenced above) and the attached stack:
- I changed
- the rectangle color to red
- the coordinates so the objects would all be visible on my smaller android screen
- also, in the standalone settings I changed
- the signing to 'for development only'
- the build folder
- the target from iOS to android