New England Livecode Users Group - May 1st 2021

Visit here to inform or invite LiveCode users to user groups, meetings, conventions or other gatherings. Events must be related to LiveCode.

Moderators: FourthWorld, Klaus, robinmiller

sbrand

New England Livecode Users Group - May 1st 2021

Post by sbrand » Sun Apr 11, 2021 2:01 pm

We are holding the 2nd meeting of this users group. April 1st was our first meeting. The New England LiveCode User Group (NELUG) is open to any interested LiveCoder. You can learn more about us at http://www.scottbrand.on-rev.com/new_en ... group.html. We meet on Zoom and you can signup to attend by getting a free account on https://www.meetup.com. A link to the Zoom meeting will be sent to you when you signup to attend a meeting. We look forward to you attending our meetings.
spookaw

PaulDaMacMan

Re: New England Livecode Users Group - May 1st 2021

Post by PaulDaMacMan » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:49 pm

If NELUG is really North East Livecode Users Group and NOT New England LiveCode User Group, maybe I'll join up and zoom in. I'm from New Jersey so at least I'm the same timezone. My wife sometimes talks about moving northward (in case we have to escape from the US someday :shock: lol ) if / when we can retire, but she was looking at places in Maine.
My GitHub Repos: https://github.com/PaulMcClernan/
Related YouTube Videos: PlayList

bogs

Post by bogs » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:08 pm

Well Paul, the page linked says this about that...
Welcome to the New England Livecode Users Group

This users group used to be called another name...North East Livecode Users Group. However, I accidently renamed it. I guess I thought New England sounded better. If we need to switch it back we can. But feel it identifies us better when viewed by prospected members on Livecode.com's website. Feel it nails who we are better. As far as this group goes anyone can join. The group is open to New England members, national members and international members.
So, even though your in Joirsey, I think they'll make room for you and not hold it against you ;)

sbrand

Post by sbrand » Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:33 am

Happy to have you from New Jersey! We currently have many people from PA and even one from CA. I inherited the group from North East LIvecode Users Group and new name is New England Livecode Users Group. That is what we are listed on the Livecode.com Users Group. But everyone is invited to attend. The more the merrier!
spookaw

mwieder
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer

Post by mwieder » Sat May 01, 2021 4:13 pm

Technical problems with zoom maybe?

Return to “User Groups and Events”