Can Livecode Site Make Free Games Lessons??

Creating Games? Developing something for fun?

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

Fasasoftware

Can Livecode Site Make Free Games Lessons??

Post by Fasasoftware » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Hi to everyone,

My name is Lestroso the fasasoftware.com web site owner.....I wonder me if LiveCode's site, can make the basics for free Lessons 's Games, as now it have become more powerful...for example have now the open gl implementation and the speed of execution of the software is fast now....

In my site i try to explain in the best manner how livecode is the best..in my opinion is the best language for desktop application and mobile apps. Coding is easy but sometimes could be difficult....

Unfortunetly, now i have no money to buy the newer release of Livecode, but i'm still to try to sell my app without success.....but of course my apps are a little crazy...

I have made SpaceinvadersClone and it took me 1 month of programming, because i was not able yet with livecode to code , but i have used Animation Engine 2.9..very good plugin...by Malte Derbrill.

So, i'm little depressed because i can't buy a new mac,...yes i have an old MacG4...and so i can't buy Livecode...

Another problem of LiveCode is expensive a lot also if you buy the base of the offer.....but if you choose the complete pack you have to pay 1500$ is to high for me but it is high for all...
How this language can spreald the world if is it to expensive????
Less price...more purchases....

But As soon As possible i hope to buy this RAD tool in any way......

Ok...i'm sorry if i have made these things....i thank you very much to everybody....

Best Regards,

Lestroso :D

Return to “Games”