Mac : https://sw.ixoft.com/files/BeleagueredC ... 00_OSX.zip
Win : https://sw.ixoft.com/files/BeleagueredC ... 00_win.zip
The auto-complete function has been greatly improved.
The score calculation has been slightly modified and should be more accurate.
This version also brings some minor graphical improvements.
Although the users preferences and saved games of this version are compatible with previous versions, it may be safer to start a new game right after the first launch.
From the built-in help:
The four aces form the castle's foundations.
All cards start dealt face up and you build down regardless of suit, moving only single cards.
The top card of each row (the exposed card) is available for play either on the foundations or on any other row. If the targeted row is not empty, a sequence has to be built, regardless of suit. Once a row becomes empty, it can be filled by any card.
The game is won when all of the cards are built onto the foundations.
- Right-click on any card to hilite its available moves.
- Right-click on the board to hilite cards that can be moved onto foundations.
- Hit one of the following key to view the location of all the corresponding cards:
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 J Q K
- If you are stuck, use the History back and try to find better card movements.
- Click with alt key on the History to go to to the first or last move.
- Try to clear at least one row to have more card movement possibilities.
Custom boards can be added. Boards are 256 x 256 pixels jpeg or png image files, located in the Boards folder of the application folder.
Once again, a big thank you to all the members of this forum who made this little game possible.