Reporting for LiveCode (Cyber Monday 2019 Special)

Are you developing tools to extend the LiveCode environment? This is the place to talk about the nuts and bolts of extending our nuts and bolts. If you want to use a LiveCode or third party Environment extension, visit the Using Evironment Extensions forum.

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

Lynn

Reporting for LiveCode (Cyber Monday 2019 Special)

Post by Lynn » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:25 am

Paradigma Software introduces a complete solution for deploying LiveCode applications on macOS, Windows and Linux with comprehensive reporting features.

Learn More | Buy Now

Reporting for LiveCode bundles together several professional solutions that extend LiveCode with advanced reporting features.

What is Included
  • Valentina Studio Pro (select OS) with Report Designer for building, testing and previewing reports within a visual environment (reg $199.99)
  • Valentina Reports ADK for LiveCode components for deploying the reporting engine on macOS, Windows and Linux (reg $299.99)
  • Valentina Server /25 (select OS) that includes Report Server as well as Valentina SQLite DB Server, Valentina DB Server and Valentina Forms Server (reg $499.99, included free with bundle)

Reports are scalable from applications to Valentina Server and work transparently across operating systems for deployment. Valentina Report Objects include grids, sub-reports, graphs, charts, barcodes and more, and all objects can be scripted using JavaScript and SQL expressions. View and run reports right within the free version of Valentina Studio, Valentina Studio Pro, Valentina Server and within LiveCode applications with the embedded ADK report engine. Reports can also be exported as graphics, HTML, Postscript and PDF, with many printing options you would expect for building business applications, including labels, receipts and more.

Reporting for LiveCode regular price is $599.99, but the introductory price of only $299.99 for Cyber Monday 2019. You can also add two additional options and get the same 50% off.

All products include 12 months of free updates and are fully up-gradable to other Paradigma Software products.
Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
Paradigma Software - Ultra Fast Database & Reporting Platform for LiveCode
http://www.paradigmasoft.com

gagsoft

Re: Reporting for LiveCode (Cyber Monday 2019 Special)

Post by gagsoft » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:29 pm

I am interested in acquiring Valentina for my reporting from MySQL Via my LC Apps.
What Modules of Valentina do I need to accomplish this?
Really would be glad if another Cyber Monday pops up in the next few weeks so that I can take advantage of it, :D
In my part of the world one has to pay R15.03 to the Dollar. A bitter pil to swallow.

Best
Peter G

Return to “Making IDE Plugins”