Fuzzy Clock for Android, iPhone and iPad

A place for you to show off what you have made with LiveCode

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

j9v6

Fuzzy Clock for Android, iPhone and iPad

Post by j9v6 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:03 pm

Hot on the heels on my Roman Clock is Fuzzy Clock - a clock that tells you roughly the right time. Because… 🤔

Here’s a link to the Apple store to read the nonsense I’ve written about it. 😂
IMG_0012.jpeg
https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/fuzzy-clock/id6479526102

richmond62
Livecode Opensource Backer
Livecode Opensource Backer

Re: Fuzzy Clock for Android, iPhone and iPad

Post by richmond62 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:29 pm

I see that this is available for visionOS: did you manage to leverage LiveCode to build a visionOS app?

If so, that's extremely impressive.

j9v6

Post by j9v6 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:10 pm

I’d like to say yes, but the truth is that the app is just compatible with visionOS. A lot of iOS apps are or can be, it’s just a case of them passing apples checks.

stam

Post by stam » Tue Mar 19, 2024 8:18 pm

j9v6 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:03 pm
Hot on the heels on my Roman Clock is Fuzzy Clock - a clock that tells you roughly the right time. Because… 🤔
Nice ;) and I can confirm it works perfectly on MacOS too, even though it states "Not verified for MacOS"
I'm spoiled for clocks all of a sudden lol.

I'm not sure if it's possible with LiveCode, but would be amazing if this could provide screen widgets for iOS and/or MacOS. it would replace the clock widget in a heartbeat!

j9v6

Post by j9v6 » Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:11 pm

Ah yes, now it’s on the App Store I need to tick the box to say it’s macOS compatible. I’ll do that tomorrow probably.

I’m hoping to find a way to create the widgets for both the clock apps. I posted a thread on the iOS deployment platform here to see if anyone’s had any experience in this area (still waiting for responses at the moment). According to Apple the widget is an extension of the app so maybe it’s possible with LC. It would be nice to think it was.

Sorry you’re all clocked out, and thanks for purchasing (again 😬). Rest assured my next app will be different. I don’t know what it will be yet, but it’s definitely not going to be a clock.
😂

Return to “Made With LiveCode”