Looking for a LC developer for a small and simple job

This is the place to offer or seek development services - offer to build apps for others or find a developer to work for you

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

joysprod

Looking for a LC developer for a small and simple job

Post by joysprod » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:42 pm

Hi,

I'm looking for the services of a programmer/designer/developer to build a very simple playback of 20 audio clips and show 20 different photographs and 20 different paragraphs of text.

A Home page would show 20 small pictures of people with a short piece of introductory text about each person. On clicking on a person, we would need to show their portrait on one side of the screen and some text on the other side. If text is too long then we need to be able to scroll to read all the text, while the picture stays static. Also on screen, we need a simple audio playback capable of start, stop and a slider to jump about on the audio. A button should take us back to the main Home page. On doing this the audio - if still playing would need to fade out.

Each audio clip will be different in length but generally 3-5 minutes. Photographs would be all the size and aspect.

This would need to work on iPad and other tablets and be available for a free download from the respective stores.

I was a part-time amateur developer with this software, too many years ago to remember, and dont have the time to learn it all again!

This may be of interest to someone who is looking for a bit of 'pocket money'. Hence the budget is only £400. Interested?

Regards

Peter

richmond62
Livecode Opensource Backer
Livecode Opensource Backer

Re: Looking for a LC developer for a small and simple job

Post by richmond62 » Sat Aug 29, 2020 9:28 am

The first part of this should be dead easy.

BUT getting the thing to conform to iPad and iOS may be a bit difficult.

SWEdeAndy
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer

Post by SWEdeAndy » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:19 pm

Hi Peter,

I'm interested in discussing the details of this project. Please contact me at info@wheninspace.se if you have not already found someone who can help you.

/Andreas
Andreas Bergendal
Independent app and system developer
WhenInSpace: https://wheninspace.se

sphere

Post by sphere » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:16 pm

Hello Peter,

you can use anyone you like on this thread, but maybe this is something what comes in the direction of your app idea https://jj-s.nl/apps/android/jeejeestudio-app. If so i can change to suit your needs. Also with an software part for your desktop PC/mac so you'll be able to add stuff of course.

Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks.

Return to “Developer Services Marketplace”