[ANN] Web App Backend As A Service

This is the place to offer or seek development services - offer to build apps for others or find a developer to work for you

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

SteveP495

[ANN] Web App Backend As A Service

Post by SteveP495 » Thu Aug 19, 2021 4:29 am

Following some recent discussions, thought I'd reach out here more broadly so others are aware.

We have a generic backend web app (generic by design) that is readily configurable to complete your overall software solution offering or indeed if you are a consultant assisting business or education with solutions. Integration via API is straight-forward. Platform comes with things like comments, tasks, notes and XL-like spreadsheets out of the box.

Four recent use cases for clients include: musical instrument asset management and booking system, event booking, tracking and notification system and machinery pre-start asset inspection system integrated with client's own mobile applications.

Please reach out directly if you would like to know more and have a use-case in mind. Please note that we are looking into opening a reseller and partner program so if consultancy is your thing then also by all means feel free to drop a line.

Steve

FourthWorld
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer

Re: [ANN] Web App Backend As A Service

Post by FourthWorld » Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:47 am

Is it built on Nextcloud?

Do you have a URL where we can see a demo?
Richard Gaskin
LiveCode development, training, and consulting services: Fourth World Systems
LiveCode Group on Facebook
LiveCode Group on LinkedIn

SteveP495

Post by SteveP495 » Fri Aug 20, 2021 1:12 am

Hi Richard,

No, not built on Nextcloud.

Re: Demo URL. Purposefully didn't include one. I am providing further information to those who reach out directly and can show a genuine need or possibility of need for what we have to offer. I have mulled over the wording for this for a bit and hopefully it resonates with other entrepreneurs but I am (and need to be) very mercenary with my time so real, genuine enquiries only. That's the nice way of saying no tire kickers.

Following provision of information then a live demo and run-through is conducted.

Steve

FourthWorld

Post by FourthWorld » Fri Aug 20, 2021 3:30 am

I have a need, but not sure of the competitive advantages over what I'm currently using.

The great thing about a demo site is that it saves both you and the prospect time. I could drop in as time permits without having to schedule a personal guided tour to see features, pricing, backend stack, reseller options, etc.

I'm sure I'd enjoy talking with you. Just not sure when I'll have time for that.
Richard Gaskin
LiveCode development, training, and consulting services: Fourth World Systems
LiveCode Group on Facebook
LiveCode Group on LinkedIn

Return to “Developer Services Marketplace”