Children's Education App for Measuring with a Ruler

Share tips, tools, and other resources for helping educators bring LiveCode into the classroom

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

FourthWorld
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer

Re: Children's Education App for Measuring with a Ruler

Post by FourthWorld » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:12 pm

richmond62 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 11:50 am
I can only tell you what is.
Just so.

But my message was not personal; it was more a case of casting my bread upon the waters . . .
We've had this conversation many times, so I'm writing this only for newcomers who may come across this:

These forums provide a venue for LC devs to seek support from other users. While member of LiveCode Ltd may drop in here from time to time, these user-to-user forums are not the best options for user-to-company communications, such as feature requests.

If you have a feature request or bug report, discussing it here can be a good first step verifying whether there may be an existing solution.

If there isn't a solution already available, the way to submit feature requests and bug reports to the team is to send your request to them at the LiveCode Quality Center they've set up for that:
https://quality.livecode.com/

For anything not related to a bug report or feature request (sales support, marketing, etc) you can reach the team by sending an email to:
support AT livecode.com
Richard Gaskin
LiveCode development, training, and consulting services: Fourth World Systems
LiveCode Group on Facebook
LiveCode Group on LinkedIn

richmond62
Livecode Opensource Backer
Livecode Opensource Backer

Re: Children's Education App for Measuring with a Ruler

Post by richmond62 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:32 pm

And I will point out that I was asking if anyone knew
whether there was a way to do what I outlined in current LiveCode, and that I did not post a feature request.

Return to “Educational Outreach”