Apple Submission - "Deprecated Info.plist Key. The Info.plist contains a key 'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend' in bundle Bi

Got a LiveCode personal license? Are you a beginner, hobbyist or educator that's new to LiveCode? This forum is the place to go for help getting started. Welcome!

Moderators: Klaus, FourthWorld, heatherlaine, kevinmiller

DR White

Apple Submission - "Deprecated Info.plist Key. The Info.plist contains a key 'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend' in bundle Bi

Post by DR White » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:56 pm

I am updating an app that was developed with LC 7 (maybe LC 8). I got a few errors, when uploading to app store. I thought I would start with the following:

What does "WARNING ITMS-90339: "Deprecated Info.plist Key. The Info.plist contains a key 'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend' in bundle Bible Books [Bible Books.app] that will soon be unsupported. Remove the key, rebuild your app and resubmit."" mean?

Thanks,

David

jmburnod
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer

Re: Apple Submission - "Deprecated Info.plist Key. The Info.plist contains a key 'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend' in bundle

Post by jmburnod » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:17 pm

Hi David,
It seems that is a mistake encountered by others development tools for iOS
You may change your file "Info.plist" and import it in your copy file panel in standalone setting. When you make a new compil LC will choose this file instead the file created by LC. I did it for an other error and it works (Thanks Jacqueline)
Best regards
Jean-Marc

Return to “Getting Started with LiveCode - Complete Beginners”