problem with tsNetInit

Moderators: heatherlaine, Klaus, FourthWorld, robinmiller, kevinmiller

owona

problem with tsNetInit

Post by owona » Mon May 14, 2018 3:13 pm

Bonjour tout le monde j'ai ce problème quand j'utilise tsNetInit "" button "Button": execution error at line 3 (Handler: can't find handler) near "tsNetInit", char 1 "" je veut connecter à un rest webservice distant en get pour faire des test mais j'ai ce problème quand j'utilise tsNetInit avant d'utiliser tsNetGetSync
cordialement

hi
i have this problem while using tsNetInit "" button "Button": execution error at line 3 (Handler: can't find handler) near "tsNetInit", char 1 "" i want to connect to a restFull webservice with get method but the problem apear at the line 3 of my pogramm when i first use the function tsNetInit before tsNetGetSync

LiveCode_Panos
Livecode Staff Member
Livecode Staff Member

Re: problem with tsNetInit

Post by LiveCode_Panos » Mon May 14, 2018 10:15 pm

Hi owona,

Do you see this problem in the IDE or in a standalone application? If you see that in a standalone, have you checked "tsNet" in the Inclusions pane of the standalone settings?

Moreover, which LC version are you using, and in which platform?

Best,
Panos
--

owona

Post by owona » Tue May 15, 2018 10:56 am

hi livecode_panos
it is in a standalone application i am using livecodeCommunity9 in widows 7 and in the standalone application setting i dont see the tsNet library

LiveCode_Panos
Livecode Staff Member
Livecode Staff Member

Post by LiveCode_Panos » Tue May 15, 2018 11:42 am

Hi owona,

Thanks for the reply. tsNet is available on LC Indy and Business editions, so you will not be able to use tsNet commands in LC community or LC community plus.

Hope this helps,
Panos
--

owona

Post by owona » Tue May 15, 2018 12:10 pm

ok thank you I suspected it

Return to “LC Connect”