Does this work on all Platforms?

Create fast, sprite powered games with Animation Engine, co-developed with DerBrill Software!

Moderators: heatherlaine, kevinmiller, robinmiller, malte

stevenp

Does this work on all Platforms?

Post by stevenp » Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:36 am

A quick question about the Animation Engine. Does this work equally well on all platforms (Linux, Mac, Windows)?

Obleo

Post by Obleo » Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:27 am

AE has work great on all those platforms for my stuff. Haven't really notice any thing to say otherwise.

stevenp

Post by stevenp » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:33 pm

Sorry, I missed your response.

Thanks for the reply. I'm definitely interested in purchasing it. At $49 it's a bargain!

-Steven

Obleo

Post by Obleo » Fri Feb 09, 2007 11:53 pm

I recommend it. AE has definitely saved us time over trying to roll our own. Specially with its nice price tag it's a no brainer in my mind.

Malte also has kept updating and expanding AE to handle more things. Which is nice. That is not always the case with some products like this. I am glad he has such devotion with AE.

-ob

malte

Post by malte » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:08 pm

Thanks for the kind words. :-)

Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier. The main reason why I keep adding to AE is that I need it myself. Each time I write stuff that might be useful in Animation and games I first test it in my apps and then add it to the library for later reuse.

To answer the original question: AE is a library stack. All written in Transcript, so there should not be any issues.

All the best,

Malte

Return to “Animation Engine”