Anything beyond the basics in using the LiveCode language. Share your handlers, functions and magic here.
Moderators: Klaus, FourthWorld, heatherlaine, kevinmiller, robinmiller
- VIP Livecode Opensource Backer
- Posts: 6715
- Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 2:28 pm
- Location: New York, NY
Make a table field, and put some text into a few lines of it. Put this into its script:
Code: Select all
click at "11,11" -- the value is not pertinent
Click on any cell. The entirety of all "cells" in all lines before and including the "cell" clicked on becomes hilited.
- Livecode Opensource Backer
- Posts: 4569
- Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:17 am
- Location: Bulgaria
Not for me it didn't . . . Mac OS 10.14.6, LC 9.5
Actually what that did do is stop me being able to select any cell at all.
- Space Oddity.livecode.zip
- Here's the stack.
- (982 Bytes) Downloaded 32 times