Anything beyond the basics in using the LiveCode language. Share your handlers, functions and magic here.
Moderators: Klaus, FourthWorld, heatherlaine, robinmiller, kevinmiller
- Posts: 401
- Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:49 pm
- Location: The Netherlands
I have the issue that when I click the last line in view of a DataGrid which is also the last of three line items, the Script of the DataGrid is not activated.
- There is a vertical scrollbar showing.
- DataGrid is scrolled all the way to the top
- After clicking the line the DataGrid scrolls the full line in view and highlights the line. After this when I click the line again the script is started.
Anybody else able to confirm this (buggy) behavior?
Working in Windows 10 LC 9.0.1