Colors, shortcuts, and THANK YOU!

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

Scott Flanagan

Colors, shortcuts, and THANK YOU!

Post by Scott Flanagan » Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Thank you guys for "porting" LiveCode to the Raspberry Pi, it was a great Christmas Present! :D
I have one minor issue that could be on me, I've played around a lot on this pi's image. In LiveCode only, the colors Red and Blue seem to be swapped, both in the interface elements, and any time I try to pick a color for an object. However, the color picker appears correct. I don't know if the 16bit vs 32bit frame buffer setting has anything to do with it, I believe I set it correctly.

Also, I had to modify the shortcut that the installer puts in the applications/Development menu to make it work: it was trying to execute
Livecode Community.x86
when it should be
Livecode\ Community.arm

[-hh]
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer

Re: Colors, shortcuts, and THANK YOU!

Post by [-hh] » Thu Dec 26, 2013 3:36 am

Last edited by [-hh] on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:24 am, edited 2 times in total.

LCfraser
Livecode Staff Member
Livecode Staff Member

Re: Colors, shortcuts, and THANK YOU!

Post by LCfraser » Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:52 pm

There is an option with the RPi GPU that swaps the colour order in the GPU between RGB and BGR but it seems odd that it is only happening in some places (I can't remember off-hand, but I think the colour picker dialogue might be provided by the system rather than being built in to LiveCode). It might be useful to post the contents of your /boot/config.txt file to see how things have been set up. Ideally, I'll make some tweaks to our graphics code that detects 16-bit vs 32-bit and BGR vs RGB correctly so work-arounds won't be required in future.

Thanks for the report about the shortcut; I'd missed that one!

Thanks,
Fraser

Return to “Raspberry Pi”