MobGUI problem

This is the place to discuss anything relating to MobGUI

Moderators: heatherlaine, kevinmiller, robinmiller, malte, splash21

KennyR

MobGUI problem

Post by KennyR » Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:47 pm

Untitled 1.livecode.zip
(180.94 KiB) Downloaded 345 times
I was hoping someone would take pity on me and tell me what is going on here....I have built a simple native scroller and am having issues when navigating to another card. I simply have two cards. 1st card has 24 buttons on it that all navigate to the next card and populate the buttons on that card with specific text. The second card allows the user to choose an option, it scores that selection and navigates back to the 1st card. When I choose a button on the 1st screen that is within the viewable area of the iPhone (320x480) it will navigate to the second card, allow the user to make a choice and navigate back perfectly. (The scroller stays in the same position as at runtime. BUT, when I chose a button on the first screen that is OUT of the viewable area, I am taken to the second screen, and when the user makes a selection and navigates back to the first screen, the native scroller is out of place and puts extra space above itself then making the rest of the buttons un-viewable. I don't understand...I would like to purchase MobGUI because I like the features, but I cannot seem to get past this problem...I have attached my program in case anyone would like to take a crack at it....

Jellicle

Re: MobGUI problem

Post by Jellicle » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Perhaps store the vertical scroll position when you close card 1, and restore it when you return?

Cheers

Gerry
14" MacBook Pro
Former LiveCode developer.
Now recovering.

KennyR

Post by KennyR » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:26 pm

not a bad idea...I will try that...thanks!

Jellicle

Post by Jellicle » Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:36 pm

KennyR wrote:not a bad idea...I will try that...thanks!
That might work, but it's not a real solution. There appears to be a problem with MobGUI here...perhaps John can chime in?

Gerry
14" MacBook Pro
Former LiveCode developer.
Now recovering.

Klaus

Post by Klaus » Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:34 am

Hi guys,

will move this to the MobGUI forum.

Best

Klaus

Return to “MobGUI”