SDK folder is not valid?

The place to discuss anything and everything about running your LiveCode on Android

Moderators: heatherlaine, Klaus, FourthWorld, robinmiller, kevinmiller

Peter@multidesk.se

SDK folder is not valid?

Post by Peter@multidesk.se » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:19 am

Suddenly, the path for Android SDK is missing in my settings.

When I try to choose the same SDK that worked the other day I get:

"The chosen folder is not a valid Android SDK. Please ensure you have installed it correctly.
and enabled support for Android 4.0.3 (API 15)"

I used this SDK two days ago when I last updated my app on Google Play, and now this?

I have not done any updates or installations, so what might have happened, and how do I fix the problem?
Ideally without having to reinstall the entire SDK, If it happened once it can happen again.

I'm on a MAC using LC 9.0.0 (dp11)

///Peter
/*Whats all the fuss with c# ?*/

ameguira@gmail.com

Re: SDK folder is not valid?

Post by ameguira@gmail.com » Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:42 pm

Hi Peter
I am facing the same problem.
I have installed Android latest version and it seems that LC could be not compatible with it.
I think that we should downgrade the version.
Hope somebody got the solution for us.
Good luck

batmanandjoker

Re: SDK folder is not valid?

Post by batmanandjoker » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:12 pm

I also had the hassle of "the chosen listing is not a valid domestic for Android SDK", even when I had updated SDK. (I had an eclipse installation already, that become outdated) as soon as I ran Android Studio with admin rights, i was capable of set the Android SDK path to the sdk folder in my eclipse instalation that I up to date. – Xilconic may 30 'thirteen at 20:thirteen
Admin rights do not solve this hassle. One has to absolutely uninstall and reinstall Android Studio! –
ShowBox Kodi

Return to “Android Deployment”