Changing icons

This is a forum focused on providing support for rTree

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

DukeUK

Changing icons

Post by DukeUK » Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:41 pm

I’m running Livecode 5.0.2 on Mac OSX10.6.8 and have rTree 1.5.9

If I create a new stack using the wizard and build the tree with a file system, that part works OK.

If I try to reset the icons using the menu, an error message pops up (not everytime, but most times) saying there was an error executing a script in stack rTreeEngine. No more info is available blah blah blah.

The Node ID window then pops up with no icons to select (this happens even without the error message).

If I then click on the icon fields in the Node ID window or go back to select a node on the tree, then a new window appears (eg Node “Node 1”, ID 1 ) with no way of closing it saying Thank you for using a licensed version … and the paste serial, register buttons etc etc.

At that point I have to enter my serial number again or everything I click on just gets a beep and I have to use the force quit on livecode to get out of it.

Any idea what I am doing wrong ?

wilstrand
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer

Re: Changing icons

Post by wilstrand » Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:35 pm

Hi DukeUK!

Sorry for not responding to this earler! I have been on travel the last couple of weeks and just have had all too much to do!
I confirm that there is something wrong with the rTree behavior in the scenario you have described.
I have not found the cause yet but will dig deeper into this and get back to you as soon as I have sorted it out.

With my best regards!

Mats
http:www.tapirsoft.on-rev.com
Open Source LiveCode Plugins - rIDE, rGrid, rTree
LiveCode projects

Return to “rTree”