ChatGPT and LiveCode

Want to talk about something that isn't covered by another category?

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

Hutchboy

Re: ChatGPT and LiveCode

Post by Hutchboy » Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:34 pm

Hi,

A video series is an interesting idea. So...I asked my GPT buddy what it thought and it gave me the attached outline as a downloadable pdf. I asked it specifically to concentrate on workflow and not on learning LiveCode basics. I can have the GPT expand any or all sections and create scripts for the YouTube videos.

I am interested on any feedback on the attached outline.

I don't have experience creating YouTube videos but there are a few LiveCode YouTube videos that I think are well done that use screen captures. I might take a stab at this if I can create a quality product. Since I have archived all of my chats since I signed up for ChatGPT Plus, I have plenty of original material.

- Mike and my GPT buddy (I need a name..."Robo-Klaus"?)
Attachments
ChatGPT_LiveCode_Video_Series_Outline.pdf.zip
(3.44 KiB) Downloaded 34 times

stam

Post by stam » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:29 pm

Your PDF looks fine, that would be a great starting point.
Video captures are all you need and someone that can speak well on top of the video captures and engage audiences. Not everyone can do this well, and it is a key ingredient. If you feel hesitant about this I'm sure there are those who would volunteer.

The worst YouTube stuff I've seen are videos where someone plays back a video capture (often accelerated) with no VoiceOver at all, silence or sometimes text. These are much less engaging. Goes without saying, even with voiceovers you would need to be handy with video editing. Segments could be 3-5 minutes long, or at most 10 min (I would avoid 45 minute or longer segments as interest will wane).

Not sure if it's worth approaching LiveCode directly to get some support with this, as it would be a great promotional tool for them as well. Worst case scenario, they can only say 'No' if you email support at livecode dot com.

Done well, this is something that can be pushed to social media etc, which would be in LC Ltd's interest, could be post on their blog etc.

Hutchboy

Post by Hutchboy » Thu Feb 08, 2024 5:31 pm

Thanks for the feedback.

I like the idea of the shorter segments < 10 minutes and I agree VoiceOver is necessary. I think I have a few ways to do this. I'll work on a sample video and see if this is in my wheel house and how much time needs to be invested.

If I miraculously create something half-decent I will probably post it to my website initially to get feedback and only upload to YouTube when it is ready for primetime.

-Mike

mrcoollion

Post by mrcoollion » Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:59 am

For anyone interested. I have set up a topic related to using LiveCode with AI.
See 'Learn AI and Contribute Topic'.

trevix

Post by trevix » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:16 pm

Hello.
I am using the following code to get ChatGPT answers in LC10.

Code: Select all

on mouseUp pMouseButton
     put "https://api.openai.com/v1/chat/completions" into tURL
     put "XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" into tKey --put here your token
     put "Content-Type: application/json;charset=utf-8" & return into tHeader
     put "Authorization: Bearer " & tKey & return after tHeader
     set the httpHeaders to tHeader
     put "gpt-3.5-turbo" into tModel
     put "user" into tRole
     put fld"Question" into tContent
     put merge("{"&quote&"role"&quote&": "&quote&"[[tRole]]"&quote&", "& \
           quote&"content"&quote&": "&quote&"[[tContent]]"&quote&"}") into tMessage

put merge("{ "&quote&"model"&quote&": "&quote&"[[tModel]]"&quote&","& \
           quote&"messages"&quote&": [ [[tMessage]] ], "&quote&"temperature"& \
           quote&": 1, "&quote&"max_tokens"&quote&": 256, "&quote&"top_p"&quote&": 1, "& \
           quote&"frequency_penalty"&quote&": 0, "&quote&"presence_penalty"&quote&": 0 }") into tPayload

post tPayload to url tURL
     put textDecode(it,"UTF-8") into it
     put jsonimport(it) into tArray
     if "error" is in the keys of tArray then
          put tArray["error"]["message"] into fld "answer"
     else
          put tArray["choices"][1]["message"]["content"] into BotAnswer
          put BotAnswer into fld "answer"
     end if
end mouseUp
But I alway get the following response, even if not having previous API request:
You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details. For more information on this error, read the docs: https://platform.openai.com/docs/guides ... api-errors.
I have a free plan with ChatGPT and I think this may be the issue...can someone confirm?
Thanks Trevix
Trevix
OSX 14.3.1 xCode 15 LC 10 DP7 iOS 15> Android 7>

Return to “Off-Topic”