ANSWER MY QUESTION NOW

Want to talk about something that isn't covered by another category?

Moderators: Klaus, FourthWorld, heatherlaine, kevinmiller, robinmiller

Sergei2007

ANSWER MY QUESTION NOW

Post by Sergei2007 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:32 pm

hello

please to understand, i am russia. englishe not great, so rest easy. do not stress.

i like the Life Code program and i want use the Life Code program. if i use from you, will you deprecate the meaning for me, like such example to retry? clearly if i spend love to use Life Code, will we then estimate all kinds of auto to deploy on other platform such as apple and window?

example: i use the Life Code program to make program to regain all so I know when peoples think about make just one single thing. here is honor, i suppose; if i create this in the Life Code, can i then rejoin all sorts of intention for apple and window pc? when i finish and close Life Code, will Life Code have remembrance of absolutely everything that has ever happen?

these thing I will always need to know. answer my question now

dunbarx
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer

Re: ANSWER MY QUESTION NOW

Post by dunbarx » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:29 pm

Hi.

I do not understand much of your question. And my Russian is much worse than your English.

LiveCode will remember everything it did between sessions. Sessions are times that you quit LC and then start again.

I will have to learn a little more about what else you asked.

Craig Newman

shaosean

Post by shaosean » Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:09 am

Hi Sergei,

Post your question in Russian, might be easier for you
Задайте свой вопрос на русском языке, может быть проще для вас

Onlyzen

Post by Onlyzen » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:31 pm

Sergei2007 wrote:hello

please to understand, i am russia. englishe not great, so rest easy. do not stress.

i like the Life Code program and i want use the Life Code program. if i use from you, will you deprecate the meaning for me, like such example to retry? clearly if i spend love to use Life Code, will we then estimate all kinds of auto to deploy on other platform such as apple and window?

example: i use the Life Code program to make program to regain all so I know when peoples think about make just one single thing. here is honor, i suppose; if i create this in the Life Code, can i then rejoin all sorts of intention for apple and window pc? when i finish and close Life Code, will Life Code have remembrance of absolutely everything that has ever happen?

these thing I will always need to know. answer my question now
Hi Sergei2007,
I can't understand what you need to say?
you can use google translate for this problem

Return to “Off-Topic”