Pricing?

Want to talk about something that isn't covered by another category?

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

Peregrine

Pricing?

Post by Peregrine » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:00 am

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere else, but I can't seem to find it anywhere, despite having spent a half an hour looking....

What are all the license options, currently? I mean, I know there is the Indy License and the Business License an of course the Community edition. (Nice to see that the community edition has a link on the "Pricing" web page now.)

But I recently saw the email announcement of that 2 for 1 deal on HTML5 deployment, with a $499 price tag, and I can't seem to find details on that on the LC site. It's confusing, because the Community edition includes an HTML5 option in the Standalone settings.

All of which is making me wonder what else I'm missing...
Charles Buchwald
xTalk coding since 1990
Developer of lcResTool and lcMover and other developer tools
https://charlesbuchwald.com

LiveCode_Panos
Livecode Staff Member
Livecode Staff Member

Re: Pricing?

Post by LiveCode_Panos » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:51 pm

Hi Peregrine,

You need a *commercial* HTML5 license, if you are interested in distribution of closed-source HTML5 apps. The HTML5 deployment option is not available on Indy or Business, unless you have an HTML5 commercial license.

Best,
Panos
--

focin albert

Re: Pricing?

Post by focin albert » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:50 pm

LiveCode_Panos wrote:Hi Peregrine,

You need a *commercial* HTML5 license, if you are interested in distribution of closed-source HTML5 apps. The HTML5 deployment option is not available on Indy or Business, unless you have an HTML5 commercial license.

Best,
Panos
--
Is it necessary to have commercial HTML5 license?

Return to “Off-Topic”