Code completion?

Want to talk about something that isn't covered by another category?

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

anmldr

Code completion?

Post by anmldr » Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:56 pm

I "think" that at RunRevLive14 there was a speaker that was handicapped that showed a stack that assisted with code completion. I am unsure if I saw this at RunRevLive14 or somewhere else. Also, I do not remember the speaker's name or the name of the presentation. To avoid watching all of the videos to track this talk down, I am asking here if anyone remembers any information about this talk.

I am starting to have visual problems and if it cannot be corrected, it may assist me later to continue coding. Hopefully, in the next month or so, my vision will be back to normal. I would like to prepare for the worst just in case so it would help if I watched this presentation again to see if it could potentially help me in the future.

Thanks,
Linda

AxWald

Re: Code completion?

Post by AxWald » Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:44 pm

Hi,

I fear I cannot really help you, so regard this as "bump", to maybe attract some of the more competent ppl ;-)

You may have noticed that the message box (msg) already has a kind of code completion. So there's already code for it!

Maybe you'll have a look at Mats' rIDE, an alternative IDE. Has no code completion yet, but maybe he can make it?

Since I'm a lousy typer ("teh itemdelimter", "stacksImUse" etc ...) I'd love to see such, too!

Have fun!
All code published by me here was created with Community Editions of LC (thus is GPLv3).
If you use it in closed source projects, or for the Apple AppStore, or with XCode
you'll violate some license terms - read your relevant EULAs & Licenses!

Return to “Off-Topic”