Testing IAP - 'Cannot Connect to iTunes Store...'

Getting into LiveCode for iOS? Ask your questions here.

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

MrCrussell

Testing IAP - 'Cannot Connect to iTunes Store...'

Post by MrCrussell » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:45 pm

Arggh..... So, I have an app I've been working on for months. previously it worked a treat, I could log into the iTunes Store with my sandbox users and the world was a happy place.

For the usual reasons I had to leave the code for a while, while I worked on other stuff. I came back to it over the weekend, tried to log into the iTunes Store from the standalone I'd generated from LC and copied over to my device and got the dreaded 'Cannot log in' message, which doesn't say WHY I can't log in and I can't seem to find anything in the console if I keep it open when I run my app.

My certificates and distribution profiles seem to be OK, IAP permissions have been set, I have 'Disable ATS' set in the standalone settings ( I need to make some calls to my server for text file updates ) but otherwise nothing has changed as far as I can see.

I'm wondering if either my dev certificate or distribution profile is somehow dodgy, if all else fails I'll have to regenerate them and see what happens.

LC version is 7.1.4, Xcode is 7.3(7D175) if that helps?

If anyone can help shed any light on this I'd be really grateful as it's driving me slowly insane...

TIA

MrC

KimD

Re: Testing IAP - 'Cannot Connect to iTunes Store...'

Post by KimD » Mon Jul 04, 2016 1:25 am

Hi MrC

After a couple of days of trying - I've just managed to successfully test IAP on IOS. I've documented the steps that I used in another post ("Success with testing in-app purchases") on this forum. Hopefully that will give you some ideas.

Regards

Kim

Return to “iOS Deployment”