New England area (US) user group?

Visit here to inform or invite LiveCode users to user groups, meetings, conventions or other gatherings. Events must be related to LiveCode.

Moderators: FourthWorld, Klaus, robinmiller

paul@researchware.com
VIP Livecode Opensource Backer

New England area (US) user group?

Post by paul@researchware.com » Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:05 pm

New England area (USA) LiveCode User Group

A number of regional informal LiveCode users groups have been formed over the years that remain active today.

With the very increasing robustness of LiveCode and the many platforms it support, sharing information, tips, techniques, and methods is more helpful than ever.

In that spirit, I am reaching our to the LiveCode community for members in the New England area of the United States to see if there is interest in gathering for a periodic regional LiveCode user group?

I would be happy to arrange for space for an initial meeting. If you are interested in participating, please contact me at paul@researchware.com with where you are located, any day and time constraints, and whether you want to listen or have something you would like to talk about.

Paul Dupuis
Researchware
Paul Dupuis
Researchware, Inc.

paul@researchware.com

Re: New England area (US) user group?

Post by paul@researchware.com » Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:29 pm

One last call.

I have received a number of responses to my posts on the Use and Dev email lists in a New England area LiveCode user group. if anyone else is interested, please contact me at paul@researchware.com.

At the end of this week I will send out a note to everyone to contacted me on the interest level.
Paul Dupuis
Researchware, Inc.

Return to “User Groups and Events”