Welcome to the business and kiosks forum!

Its all business and sales. Presenting products, and concepts?

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

kevinmiller
Livecode Staff Member
Livecode Staff Member

Welcome to the business and kiosks forum!

Post by kevinmiller » Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:09 pm

Runtime Revolution would like to welcome you to the business and kiosks forum!

Please review the general forum FAQ at http://forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/faq.php for etiquette on posting in Revolution forums.

The purpose of this forum is to discuss issues and topics related to building business and sales solutions with Revolution. Presenting products, and concepts? This is the place.

This forum is an official forum run by Runtime Revolution, Ltd. There are employees of Runtime Revolution that visit these forums, however there is not constant observation. If you notice someone breaking the rules, being abusive, asking or sharing warez, or violating the general terms and conditions of using the site or Runtime Revolution products, we hope you will take the time to report these violations to a forum moderator.

Thank you again for being a Runtime Revolution customer! I look forward to your participation here on this forum - its the best place to share your tips, tricks and techniques with Revolution.

Kind regards,

Kevin Miller, CEO
Runtime Revolution

mkculp

Re: Welcome to the business and kiosks forum!

Post by mkculp » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:27 pm

I have an ida for an app/kiosk to show a map of an event site or campus that could be scrolled or possibly tied to gps for easy installation.

It would show a You are Here cross hair
It would have each of the buildings/tents/locations click-able to another card with details about that location
It would be searchable by an index or by keyword to show where various places are (bathrooms, a certain building, all food vendors or a vendor serving kielbasa)
And it needs to have the building description cards or locations up datable via a database sync to a website or online database

The tricky issues (in my mind) are scrolling the window around to look at other places and updating the data cards remotely as some will have pictures and some not.

any thoughts

Return to “Business and Kiosks”