RevOS - Suggested Project

Deploying to Linux? Get penguinated here.

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

Garrett

RevOS - Suggested Project

Post by Garrett » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:25 pm

I don't have the ability to even consider working on such a thing, but I've been thinking for a while on this. I know there was something similar to this back in the MetaCard days, but it might be time for newer version of this idea with the latest Rev features in mind. That, and the last project here that I participated in, everyone went MIA very quickly when I showed up... I'm still suffering mental issues from that, checking my breath every 10 minutes, check my armpits, looking for boogers in my 'stache every few minutes... Looking for whatever it might have been that chased everyone off ;-)

RevOS

A linux distro using Rev made apps as the Window manager. Or it could be a combination of client side Rev made with the webOS idea using Rev, either in download stacks when needed, or run stacks right online via a Rev made interface. Ooo! RevBuntu! LOL.. Sorry, just had to toss that one in there too. :p

Anyway, if anyone has the abilities to do something like this, run with it.. It would be a huge plus for Rev along with Rev's latest features and coming features.
'What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.' - Confucius (550 b.c. to 479 b.c.)

shadowslash

Post by shadowslash » Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:15 am

Thumbs up! Image I also wanted this but I still have to learn a lot about loaders. I've already downloaded GRUB and still studying on it. School is really a drawback since I have to attend it everyday. Anyhow this was the thread for the old topic I made before regarding this. http://forums.runrev.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2752 Image

RevBuntu!!!!
Parañaque, Philippines

Garrett

Post by Garrett » Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:39 pm

Oooo... I missed your thread... Ok, nothing to see here folks, just direct yourself to the other thread since it's the same thing I am suggesting here.
'What you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.' - Confucius (550 b.c. to 479 b.c.)

Return to “Linux”