OS X v10.4.8 window drag bug ???

Deploying to Mac OS? Ask Mac OS specific questions here.

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

Obleo

OS X v10.4.8 window drag bug ???

Post by Obleo » Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:56 am

Has anyone else using OS X 10.4.8 experienced an weird window drag showing a weird black box on dragging or expanding a window in OS X 10.4.8 Where it drags this outline box and not the window until the mouse is released making the window snap and not glide while expanding the window.

It does not do this with OS X 10.4.7 or lower, but does in OS X 10.4.8
I rolled back from rev studio 2.7.4 to 2.7.0 and get the same thing happening with the window, making me wonder if something was changed in the OS that is causing this.

I am trying to figure out if I did something to my version of revolution? and before I try to uninstall reinstall, I was wonder if any one else has encountered this?

-obleo

pali

Re: OS X v10.4.8 window drag bug ???

Post by pali » Sat Jan 06, 2007 9:39 pm

Obleo wrote:Has anyone else using OS X 10.4.8 experienced an weird window drag showing a weird black box on dragging or expanding a window in OS X 10.4.8 Where it drags this outline box and not the window until the mouse is released making the window snap and not glide while expanding the window.

It does not do this with OS X 10.4.7 or lower, but does in OS X 10.4.8
I rolled back from rev studio 2.7.4 to 2.7.0 and get the same thing happening with the window, making me wonder if something was changed in the OS that is causing this.

I am trying to figure out if I did something to my version of revolution? and before I try to uninstall reinstall, I was wonder if any one else has encountered this?

-obleo
Hi,

if you mean that while resizing the window of the stack, you just get a "frame" sizing up to the wished size and than, when realising the mouse btn, the window snaps to the chosen size, then I am getting the same outcome! I must admitt that I never noticed if this was happening or not with the previous version of Mac Os X. Perhaps this is a bug in Revolution you should report?

Pali

Bill

Post by Bill » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:07 pm

Turn on the stacks "LIVE RESIZING" in the stack inspector.
You'll be back to the expected behavior.

Obleo

Post by Obleo » Sat Jan 06, 2007 10:25 pm

Bill wrote:Turn on the stacks "LIVE RESIZING" in the stack inspector.
You'll be back to the expected behavior.
Thanks , Bill
That did the trick. I am glad it was something that simple to fix. :D

- obleo

Return to “Mac OS”