Playing yout tube in REv

Deploying to Windows? Utilizing VB Script execution? This is the place to ask Windows-specific questions.

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

pkmittal

Playing yout tube in REv

Post by pkmittal » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:30 am

Hi, I need to play you tube video in rev browser.. Can any one provide me the working stack which opens the browser and play the video..

I downloaded the stack from the link below..
http://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.ph ... be#p115577

But it does not work.. when i open the stack.. it is emty.. it does not have any code.. I am using Live Code 5.0.2 to open the stack.

Please help..

thanks
Pradeep

Klaus

Re: Playing yout tube in REv

Post by Klaus » Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:01 pm

Hi Pradeep,

just loaded and opened that stack (in LC 7.x) and it had scripts and all and worked as exspected!?
Maybe try to download it again?

On the other hand:
This only requires to create a browser object and set its URL to the YouTube URL!
What are you missing?

Best

Klaus

pkmittal

Post by pkmittal » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:30 am

Hi Klaus,

I opened up the stack using Live Code 5.0.2 and also Live Code 7.0.4 but it does not work.. (I downloaded Play YouTube 2.livecode.zip)

I even tried to use player object and also set the local video file.. and nothing happens.. I am using Widows 7. Do we need to install quick player or any software to make it work?

Please let me know if you have the working stack which can play the video from local file, URL and YouTube

Thanks
Cheers
pkm

pkmittal

Post by pkmittal » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:36 am

For directly playing the video, i found that one has to install quick time player.. and then it works..

It would be great if some can provide me the you tube stack which i can open up in Live Code 5.0.2 or Live Code 7.0.4

Thanks
pkm

Return to “Windows”