- Convert to script-only stack behaviors has a dialog box to make it easier to work with.
- You can preview the changes and examine a detailed log of the results to make sure everything is happening as it should.
- Export fully supports chained behaviors.
- The export dialog makes it easy to find all the controls that need to be converted.
- You can also (for simple exports involving no chained behaviors) restore scripts from script-only stack behaviors.
- Navigator supports custom-defined naming conventions for exported script-only stacks.
- Navigator can store the settings (naming definition, behavior folder) within the main stack of your project so you can recall it later.
- If the main stack has saved settings, then right-clicking on any scripted control(s) allows immediately converting that control to script-only stack behaviors.
- Navigator now supports group folding: click in the left margin to collapse or restore any group.
- Drag and drop fully supports filtering by test (available on the Actions menu), filter by text (using the search box in the upper right), and folded groups.
- Navigator now has a preferences dialog that allows you to easily set all the original preferences and more.
- Save and switch between color palettes.
- Set a default level of group folding.
- Define a custom string to control Navigator's display for controls -- anything that can be Value()ed will work. Use tID for the object's id.
- Any combination of shift, option, and command can be used with double-click for a command.
- Custom commands can be created. Anything that will work in a "do" will work. Use tID for the object's id.
- New Navigator (on the Actions menu) and Open in New Navigator (on the popup menu) work properly, and any number of Navigators are supported.
- Drag and Drop Support:
- You can drag and drop from Navigator windows to LC stacks
- You can drag and drop from Navigator windows to other Navigator windows.
- You can drag controls and bookmarks from Navigator to a stack to add and position controls. (Note, this always duplicates the control even if you're dragging a control that is already on the target card).
- You can drag controls and bookmarks from Navigator to another Navigator to add controls or bookmarks.
- Drag cards and groups to copy them from one stack to another.
Interested in using the many environmental add-ons and extensions from LiveCode and third parties to the flexible LiveCode environment? This is the place to talk about it.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
It's been several months since I posted an update here, but Navigator has gone through multiple revisions. Major feature updates include: