is on an ssl protected server
( I will use a fake url here for an example.)
The movie does not load
If I set the filename of the player by
script to an https url it will return "could not create movie reference"
If I put open the same URL in a revbrowser window it works
Code: Select all
put revBrowserOpen(the windowID of this stack, \ "https://www.mysecuresite.com/movie/mymovie.mov") into tBrowserId
server it works
So it seems that only the player object is having problems with the https url.
Is there something else I need to do or is this a bug. I searched the
Rev Quality Control Center and I can't find a mention of this as a bug.