Help->About LiveCode

If you find an issue in LiveCode but are having difficulty pinning down a reliable recipe or want to sanity-check your findings with others, this is the place.

Please have one thread per issue, and try to summarize the issue concisely in the thread title so others can find related issues here.

Moderators: Klaus, FourthWorld, heatherlaine, robinmiller, kevinmiller

pderocco

Help->About LiveCode

Post by pderocco » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:52 am

When I invoke this on 9.0.1 on Windows 7 x64, nothing happens for four seconds, then I see a small scrolling field showing the credits in the middle of the screen. At first, I was unable to stop it, cancel it, or move it around. Since it looks like they include everyone down to the guy who refills the candy machine in the cafeteria, it took a couple minutes to run its course.

Eventually, I discovered that if I hit Alt, the rest of the dialog box that this scrolling field is supposed to be part of suddenly appears, and I can cancel it by clicking on it. Subsequently, I can reopen it, and the whole dialog box appears normally. But if I restart LiveCode and do it again, I get the same mysterious behavior.

Can anyone reproduce this? I don't see this bug in 8.1.10.
Ciao,
Paul

Return to “Bug Triage”