System is a Mint box, LMDE2, Debian 8.
On setting a breakpoint , twice the IDE froze for more than 3 minutes.
- After restarting twice, I was able to set the breakpoint. On stepping through the code, I clicked on a variable to check its contents. Two different windows showed up, both empty. On trying to close the variable windows, the IDE disappeared (I assume crashed).
- On restart, attempted same, tried to check variable, no window showed up in +/- 4 mins.
- IDE appears frozen at this point as well, no response going from browse to pointer mode, no response from <ctrl + .>
At more than 10 minutes, variable window started to show a frame only.
- Selecting an object and hitting enter did not bring up properties pane, expected behavior since um...2.x I think?
- Properties pane if closed or on change of controls does not retain its shape (i.e., widen the pane, change controls, both location and shape change back to the default instead of remaining as set).
- Dictionary opens in a web browser (?) which is not necessarily a bug, but seems odd.
- Alternately, when trying to edit a script the code editor would not open either from the button on the menubar, or right clicking on the object, or on clicking the blue box in the project browser, seemingly random failure or, IDE may have been frozen (no indication which).