That was 2009 with Rev Studio 3.5.Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 18:56:14 CDT 2009
Previous message: "Unable to open stack" from Finder
Here are the results of my tests:
- Opening any stack from the File menu works.
- Double-clicking a stack file if Revolution is not already open works.
- Double-clicking a stack file with Revolution already open does not work.
Hopefully the mother ship will comment on & fix this soon.
Today I witness this phenomenon in 2017, with LiveCode 8.1.3 and Mac Pro Mid 2012 — mother's ship is mothballed, isn't it ?
- 1. LiveCode is not running • DoubleClick in Finder:
LiveCode loaunches, LiveCode Error (!): "Unable to open stack:"
2. LiveCode is running • DoubleClick in Finder:
LiveCode Error (!): "Unable to open stack:"
3. LiveCode is running • File Menu, Open Stack…
4. LiveCode is running • File Menu, Open Recent File
and a copy of it as Legacy LiveCode Stack (8.0),
and a copy of it as Legacy LiveCode Stack (5.5),
and a copy of it as LiveCode Stack;
I got exactly the same results and do not know, how to prevent nor to repair this incorrect conduct.
I hope for help, at least for enlightenment …