logitech webcam not mirrored

Visuals, audio, animation. Blended, not stirred. If LiveCode is part of your rich media production toolbox, this is the forum for you.

Moderators: FourthWorld, heatherlaine, Klaus, kevinmiller, robinmiller

Johan_VH

logitech webcam not mirrored

Post by Johan_VH » Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:21 am

Hi,

on my development computer my webcam (logitech c605) is displayed mirror-wise as chosen in the logitech-settings in the Logitech Webcam Settings software. However, on the computer on which my livecode-applictaion is installed the image is not mirrored, despite having the same option selected in the aforementioned logitech software.

Has anyone got any experience with this? The webcam displays mirrored in VLC by the way on that same machine...

thanks,

Johan- Belgium

Johan_VH

Re: logitech webcam not mirrored

Post by Johan_VH » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:16 pm

Never found a solution other than switching the computer to a Windows 7 system...

bogs

Re: logitech webcam not mirrored

Post by bogs » Fri Sep 01, 2017 3:32 pm

Johan_VH wrote:on my development computer my webcam (logitech c605) is displayed mirror-wise as chosen in the logitech-settings in the Logitech Webcam Settings software. However, on the computer on which my livecode-applictaion is installed the image is not mirrored...
Never found a solution other than switching the computer to a Windows 7 system...
What is the os the programs having the problem on? I don't think it is Lc related specifically, since it seems to work on both your dev system and when you switch the os, so I am guessing it is something os related in this case.

If you list the specific os, someone might know whats up, or be able to point you in the right direction?

Some other things you can do, set up the problem os in a vm and see if the issue remains with a clean install of the os, might be something added in your configuration that may be causing it.

Return to “Multimedia”